At Commercial Legal we take pride in employing people to suit our industry and more importantly our customers needs and expectations. We have an ambition and focus to succeed that is embraced by all of our staff which we give them time, effort and commitment allowing them a fantastic opportunity to progress through a long and rewarding career with us.
All new employees undertake a 2-4 week training programme, as well as regular on the job training, and the opportunity to study for recognised qualifications. We have a number of different departments and encourage staff to learn all aspects of the company so they will always have an opportunity to progress within the company - we promote from within.
Our base in Doncaster, boasts large open plan offices with air conditioning, a staff canteen and on site parking.
Full time - Permanent - 37.5 hours per week plus opportunity for overtime. 5 days per week between Monday to Sunday on a rota basis.
National Minimum Wage + bonus + OTE & comprehensive benefits package (see below)
Place of Work
Unit 1, Carolia Court, Doncaster
Commercial Legal is part of The One Call Group and is a rapidly expanding local business with great opportunities for committed individuals. Our Company has strong values in which our Staff are continually improving and delivering with passion thorough effective team work. We offer a vibrant and supportive environment; our offices are open plan with Managers and Individuals working alongside each other to give our Staff the best start to their career.
- Working on behalf of a specialist department of the One Call Group
- Reviewing case files to make sure accurate amounts are being recovered
- Out bounding debtors negotiating for full balance and settlements within regulatory guidelines
- Demonstrating a “can do” attitude and a willingness to resolve matters
- Responding to calls from Third Party Insurer’s in a reasonable time frame to maximise recovery opportunities
- Updating customers in respect of their case
- Liaising with solicitors to receive and provide updates on claims
- Working as part of a team within a highly target driven environment
- General administration as a result of call and claim administration
Previous Contact Centre or Insurance Industry experience is desirable but not essential for this role as a comprehensive induction is provided and full training will be given.
Salary and Other Incentives
Starting salary meets National Minimum Wage for this position. In addition, we recognise that other benefits are equally as important as pay and that’s why our package includes
- Commercial Legal Work Lottery Scheme drawn monthly; the jackpot currently stands at £1000.00!
- Attendance bonus of up to £1600 per annum
- Eligibility for discretionary departmental bonus schemes
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Workplace Pension contributions (1% of your earnings paid by us to your Pension)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Varying staff discounts
- Casual Dress Friday (monthly) and Fancy Dress days to raise money for local charities
- “Star of the Month” and leader board schemes
- Commercial Legal events
- Additional annual leave after 2 years service
- Opportunity for training and our commitment to internal promotion
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com